All Bingo Club closing?

35,086
views
3
replies
Last post made 15 years ago by blueday
blueday
  • Started by
  • blueday
  • Admin 2250
  • online

Readers of this topic also read:

  • What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?

    Read

    help

    2 289
    27 days ago
  • Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?

    Read

    games

    2 424
    1 month ago
  • Students today manage many responsibilities at the same time. Along with attending classes and studying for exams, they may need to complete essays Writink Services, research papers, case studies,...

    Read

Please or register to post or comment.

  • Hi everyone,

     

    I just received an email message from All Bingo Club that, as of 1st June they are closing their doors for "extended maintenance whose time frame is still undetermined. "

     

    I'm not sure what's what here but from the tone of the remainder of the email message, it's as though they are closing:

     

    "Thank you for all the great times we've shared at All Bingo Club. We've appreciated your loyalty and wish you the best of luck in your continued gaming. "

     

    I guess only time will tell.

     

    blue

  • That does sound like farewell to me too. But maybe they still have hopes to reopen.

  • That does sound like farewell to me too. But maybe they still have hopes to reopen.

     

    I hope so Johnny.

     

    blue

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 26 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 27 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help