Beauty and the Beast Tips

views
replies
Last post made 5 years ago by Doble A
lipstick_xoxos

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.

• Holidays are over and nothing to look forward to. It was starting to feel like January would never end!  If it wasn't for a bit of gambling, I'd be bored to tears. FYI, new U.S. players can get $25 free upon sign-up plus 25 free spins on Pinata Pop when you register via our link.

Oh and that beer syrup is really interesting and my kind of medicine! Cool home remedy ;)

• Hi LBB'ers! This is a month of love, and I really do love playing bingo, hehe.... <3

If you feel the same let's spread this bingo love!

A little bird told me that Bingo Spirit has some serious bonuses.

So I Already know what my next bingo stop will be... 

Anyway, wish you all the best this February! Love and be loved, play bingo and enjoy life!  ;)

• Hey LBB beauties! I am not sure if you are aware of it, but today is a special day:

It is Pancake Day!

I know, I know... it's not really diet-friendly, but let's relax and indulge ourselves for a day

(or two)  8)

How do you like your pancakes? I like them well baked and my favorite flavor is Nutella + ground biscuits + cherries... mmmm...

Yummyyyy...

So I am off to the kitchen now and after that probably play bgo Bingo and continue celebrating this fantastic day!  :D

• Dear LBB girls, Happy Women's Day!  <3

Forget about your daily obligations for a moment, they will be here tomorrow, waiting for you anyway  ;)

Carpe diem, enjoy and bingo all the way! I hear Amigo Bingo has something special today...!

Let this quote from Louise Otto follows you all day:

"The history of all times and of today especially teaches that women will be forgotten if they forget to think about themselves."

Have a happy holiday!  :'X

• Hey LBB'ers! Did you know that today, April 26th, is 'Hug an Australian' Day!  :o

Oh yea... and here's a fun fact: "Though the origins of this event are unclear, Hug An Australian Day has quickly become popular over the last few years and is celebrated by sending the likes of greeting cards and e-cards to Aussie friends."

However, if you really wanna celebrate this day properly why not just playing some bingo at Bingo Australia

Later on, you could send some lovely messages to your Aussies, as well!  :'X

Cheers!  8)

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! New listing, Money Reels , was recently tested by our very own From the Players for the Players reviewer. This is yet another Jumpman Gaming brand with an array of promotions and games...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Money Reels

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! Register with Bingo Loft and claim our exclusive welcome offer upon first deposit! Sign up via our link here . Add £10, Play with £40 + 60 Spins Code: SUPER 1st-time...
LBB Exclusive | Bingo Loft Welcome Offer

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Bingo Crazy was the focus of our latest real money review. We tested the brand on January 30, 2024. Our tester experienced a selection of bingo rooms and slots. We're also happy to report...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Bingo Crazy