Bingo Castle Changes Their Name

28,633
views
5
replies
Last post made 14 years ago by drtheolen
Feelin froggy

Readers of this topic also read:

  • Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?

    Read

    games

    2 424
    1 month ago
  • Has anyone taken a break from Heroic progression by using a raid boost and then returned later to analyze logs without the pressure of another progression night?

    Read

    Heroic

    1 101
    10 days ago
  • The recommendation I give

    Read

    ііііі

    1 395
    27 days ago

Please or register to post or comment.

  • Hi LBB'ers,

     

    Bingo Castle is now Bingo Cheers. Not to worry, your accounts are still intact including the same login information and still owned by Kaemon Technologies Limited.

     

    2012-05-15_0503.png

     

     

     

     

  • Except the name change, i havent noticed any other changes on the site.

  • Interesting being they are still the same owners. Maybe they wanted a brand new fresh start. Will be anxious to see what comes along with the new name.

     

    Lips

  • Changes are usually a good move; but I don't really understand why they changed the name. I haven't been there in a while and I wonder why they would change only the name.... Let's see how that works out for them.

  • If I understood well, owner company was previously registered in Cyprus and now is registered in Costa Rica, maybe name change has something to do with it.

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 27 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 27 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help