Bingo Hall Progressive Jackpot

49,315
views
4
replies
Last post made 17 years ago by Shelli
Kittykiller

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.

  • Guys I just got an email from Bingo Hall and their PJP is on 25k and I checked on the site and today is on 28k!!!! I am definitely going for a shot at it!!!

     

    This is what these guys sent me, check it out they also have a promo that everybody that deposits gets a 200% bonus before the jackpot is hit!

     

     

  • WOOO HOOOO!!!!!! THANKS FOR THE POST HUN!  ;)

  • was able to play in there, too bad didn't win any...

    was able to win a lil from my fave online bingo site though.. :D

    i will try my luck again there

  • Glad you liked it esaunders2009!!!!!!

     

    GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 25 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 25 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help