BINGO POEMS

43,924
views
5
replies
Last post made 16 years ago by Shelli
Shelli
  • Started by
  • Shelli
  • Super Hero 1537
  • online

Readers of this topic also read:

  • If you’re looking for a WoW carry for the first time, what details do you usually check before choosing a service?

    Read

    WoW carry

    2 114
    9 days ago
  • Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?

    Read

    games

    2 416
    1 month ago
  • Has anyone taken a break from Heroic progression by using a raid boost and then returned later to analyze logs without the pressure of another progression night?

    Read

    Heroic

    1 94
    9 days ago

Please or register to post or comment.

  • Hey guys,

     

    I found this and it was SOOOO cute, I had to share it!!!

     

    THE BINGO PRAYER

     

    As I lay me down to slumber

    All I need is one more number

    When to the big game I go

    I pray the Lord I yell BINGO.

  • I think I will start saying that everynight.

  • A lady from Sydney loved Bingo,

    So much so that she taught her Dingo,

    She took him along to the hall,

    Where they both had a ball,

    Till he Full-Housed but could not speak the Lingo!

     

     

    HEHE!!!  It isn't a prayer, but it is cute!!

  • Here is another- 

     

    My dauber fell on the floor

    And I can’t find it anymore

    Oh dauber, oh dauber, where did you go?

    Dear dauber, green dauber, I miss you so

    But don’t you worry, tomorrow I’ll find it

    As I look for green spots on the carpet.

  • My bingo card is empty

    My bingo card is blank

    The caller calls a number

    No bingo what a bummer

    I need to go to the bank

     

     

    LOLOL!!

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 25 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 25 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help