Bingo Prizes

6,822
views
4
replies
Last post made 13 years ago by Feelin froggy
Feelin froggy

Readers of this topic also read:

  • Students today manage many responsibilities at the same time. Along with attending classes and studying for exams, they may need to complete essays Writink Services, research papers, case studies,...

    Read
  • Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?

    Read

    games

    2 424
    1 month ago
  • What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?

    Read

    help

    2 290
    27 days ago

Please or register to post or comment.

  • What is the most unique prize you have ever won or seen playing bingo? I think mine was a lipstick for signing up with Fabulous Bingo. I've seen  household items and baskets filled with things being offered during promotional periods. What prize are you sorry you didn't win?

  • Yeah, Fabulous bingo has some pretty unique prizes for women, sadly its a UK only site.

     

    I saw a great promo some time ago where a brand new car was offered as a first prize and another time when a Samsung LCD TV was the prize. I participated but ofc I havent won either of those. God knows I need a better car than I currently have :)

  • I've never won anything and there are so many stuff that I would like to win. ;) A car, or some other modest gift.

  • Oh yeah I would love to win a car or a trip somewhere. I start to daydream when I see trips to Paris or Las Vegas.

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 27 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 27 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help