Bingo Software

35,371
views
19
replies
Last post made 15 years ago by zuga
zuga
  • Started by
  • zuga
  • Andorra Admin 935
  • online

Readers of this topic also read:

  • If you’re looking for a WoW carry for the first time, what details do you usually check before choosing a service?

    Read

    WoW carry

    2 127
    10 days ago
  • Has anyone taken a break from Heroic progression by using a raid boost and then returned later to analyze logs without the pressure of another progression night?

    Read

    Heroic

    1 100
    10 days ago
  • Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?

    Read

    games

    2 424
    1 month ago

Please or register to post or comment.

  • Zuga,  some of us play at BingoVega.  They have Parlay software, I didn't see it on the list in case you want to add to it.  Thanks!

  • Hi Chilly,

     

    We dont have them listed on the site, thats why they are not showing under Bingo Software.

     

    Further more their reputation is questionable, so we have chosen not to list them.

     

    Zuga

  • Okay, I've really had nothing but good experiences from them.  They've been very user-friendly *to me*.  I've actually decided it's my favorite bingo site due to the excellent chat hosts, customer service, hour of free games every night and special events on Friday and Saturday, and of course, there was that big $500 cashout on my first deposit.  I know givennsz plays there as well and said they were the best.  But you should hear her opinion from her, not me.  I do understand your not listing them since there have apparently been problems other users have encountered in the past.

  • We have added the new software. Review details here: Isis Gaming Bingo Software

     

    cheers

    Zuga

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 26 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 27 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help