Bulls**t Bingo!!!

9,296
views
8
replies
Last post made 16 years ago by Shelli
lipstick_xoxos

Readers of this topic also read:

  • Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?

    Read

    games

    2 416
    1 month ago
  • If you’re looking for a WoW carry for the first time, what details do you usually check before choosing a service?

    Read

    WoW carry

    2 114
    9 days ago
  • Students today manage many responsibilities at the same time. Along with attending classes and studying for exams, they may need to complete essays Writink Services, research papers, case studies,...

    Read

Please or register to post or comment.

  • Do you keep falling asleep in staff meetings?

     

    What about those long and boring conference calls?

    Here's a way to change all of that:

     

    1. Before (or during) your next meeting, seminar, or conference call, prepare your "Bulls**t Bingo" card by drawing a square -- I find that 5" x 5" is a good size -- and dividing it into columns --five across and five down. That will give you 25 1-inch blocks.

     

    2. Write one of the following words/phrases in each block:

     

    • Synergy

    • Strategic fit

    • Core competencies

    • Out of the box

    • Bottom line

    • Revisit

    • Take that off-line

    • 24/7

    • Out of the loop

    • Benchmark

    • Value-added

    • Proactive

    • Win-win

    • Think outside the box

    • Fast track

    • Result-driven

    • Empower (or empowerment)

    • Knowledge base

    • At the end of the day

    • Touch base

    • Mindset

    • Client focus(ed)

    • Ballpark

    • Game plan

    • Leverage

    • Cascade

    • Sequential or sequentially

     

    3. Check off the appropriate block when you hear one of those words/phrases.

     

    4. When you get five blocks horizontally, vertically, or diagonally, stand up and shout "BULLS**T!"

     

    Testimonials from satisfied "Bulls**t Bingo" players:

     

    "I had been in the meeting for only five minutes when I won."

    - Jack W., Boston

     

    "My attention span at meetings has improved dramatically."

    - David D., Florida

     

    "What a gas! Meetings will never be the same for me after my first win."

    - Bill R., New York City

     

    “The atmosphere was tense in the last process meeting as 14 of us waited for the fifth box."

    - Ben G., Denver

     

    "The speaker was stunned as eight of us screamed "BULLS**T!" for the third time in two hours."

    - Harry A, Chantilly

     

    :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

     

    Lips

     

  • LMAOOO LIPS!!!

    Great post!!!!!!!!

  • Now that was cute....Thanks Lips.... :) :) :)

     

     

  • I love it! Definitely will try for next conference call as sometimes they can be a real drag:P....Thanks

  • LMAO...haha Lips...that's awesome! Wonder if I can make up a similiar Bulls**t Bingo card for my husband's empty promises on tiling a backsplash in our kitchen. lol

    *soon...

    *next week....

    *after I...

    *as soon as....

    *next paycheck....

    *this weekend...

    *next time we go to Home Depot...

     

  • LOL!!!  I am sure you can hun. 

     

    Cute post lips!

  • LMAO...haha Lips...that's awesome! Wonder if I can make up a similiar Bulls**t Bingo card for my husband's empty promises on tiling a backsplash in our kitchen. lol

    *soon...

    *next week....

    *after I...

    *as soon as....

    *next paycheck....

    *this weekend...

    *next time we go to Home Depot...

     

    hey i like that game better!!! Lmaooooooo
  • Me TOO!!!! lol

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 25 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 25 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help