Students today manage many responsibilities at the same time. Along with attending classes and studying for exams, they may need to complete essays Writink Services, research papers, case studies,...
Has anyone taken a break from Heroic progression by using a raid boost and then returned later to analyze logs without the pressure of another progression night?
hmmm... it's listed "12:01 CST on Wednesday, January 26, 2011" So, that to me meant right after midnight tonight. But it could be noon -oh- one tomorrow afternoon. If it's in the afternoon, I can go to sleep soon!
Yet it said starting immediately and ending at 1201, and that time was listed at 1140 AM, so I figured it was 12 PM, oh now I'm confused lol and I need to bump while I'm here; bump 20
aw shucks! I was hoping it was almost done. I am! I think we should go by what is posted, and my interpretation (it is Chilly's world, lol!) of 1 minute after midnight!
Share on
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit