Carat Bingo is a Slot Lovers Dream!

6,448
views
5
replies
Last post made 13 years ago by Feelin froggy
lipstick_xoxos

Readers of this topic also read:

  • Students today manage many responsibilities at the same time. Along with attending classes and studying for exams, they may need to complete essays Writink Services, research papers, case studies,...

    Read
  • Has anyone taken a break from Heroic progression by using a raid boost and then returned later to analyze logs without the pressure of another progression night?

    Read

    Heroic

    1 101
    11 days ago
  • The recommendation I give

    Read

    ііііі

    1 395
    27 days ago

Please or register to post or comment.

  • Carat Bingo has just been added to our LBB list and oh boy this is one awesome site.

     

    Whether you are a bingo player or not players will definitely love the Slots. There are several software that put the selection over the top with Microgaming, Net Entertainment, WMS and Blue Print Gaming.

     

    Hot Slots like Wizard of Oz, Ruby Slippers, Casper’s Mystery Mirror and Starburst are just a fraction of what is offered.

     

    There is lots of Free Spin promos and new players are entered in the Weekly Casino Tournament with cash prizes given away to the top 5 spinners.

     

    Lips

     

     

  • Cool, thanks for the info lips.  :-bd

  • You're right lips, Carat Bingo is certainly a slot paradise, having MG, NetEnt and WMS at their game selection. Actually, I dont recall any other bingo room with such a great selection of slots.

     

    Also, most of their promos (which include free spins) are geared towards slot players.

  • Yes, their slots selection is really fantastic - I even forgot to look for bingo games. :P It has many bingo variants so I really like the site, well done.

  • I had a look around there myself and I couldn't agree more. Awesome site!

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 27 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 27 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help