Costa Fiesta

40,811
views
3
replies
Last post made 16 years ago by blueday
blueday
  • Started by
  • blueday
  • Admin 2250
  • online

Readers of this topic also read:

  • What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?

    Read

    help

    2 287
    25 days ago
  • The recommendation I give

    Read

    ііііі

    1 392
    25 days ago
  • Has anyone taken a break from Heroic progression by using a raid boost and then returned later to analyze logs without the pressure of another progression night?

    Read

    Heroic

    1 94
    9 days ago

Please or register to post or comment.

  • Every Monday at 9pm (GMT+1) Costa Bingo hold the Costa Fiesta where £1500 is up for grabs at just 10p per card.

     

    1 line pays £300

    2 lines pay £450

    3 lines pay £750

     

    Don't forget its free bingo all day too.

     

    blue

     

     

  • See now thats some Bingo! Excellent promotions going on there!!Unfortunately its no USA.. gosh i really hope we will be able to play at alot of these sites, some of the best ones are no USA.. i think i'd play there all day along!

     

    Thanks Blue!

  • I signed up - which was simple and played a few free games.  There is no chat in the "free mode" though - but free is free and I never complained.  I did consider depositing as it's a pretty good deal - £10 on and you get £20 bonus plus free entry to some big free games.  I think it was a £250 game.

     

    I hope you guys get to register wherever you want soon.

     

    blue

     

     

     

     

     

     

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 25 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 25 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help