Crazy/Funny/Interesting Bingo Cards

7,848
views
6
replies
Last post made 13 years ago by Feelin froggy
Feelin froggy

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.

  • There's plenty of bingo cards out there and some are super funny!

     

    This one's Barack's Bullshit Bingo.

     

    FUNNY_BullshitBingo_zpsfc0d29d4.jpg

  • Lmaooooo love it!

  • Nice Guy Bingo LOL

     

    tumblr_mg55wqR6BO1qzk3wxo1_500_zps135b2dc2.png

  • Nice Guy Bingo, that is perfect! I have to admit I hate when a guy refers to me as a "female". It just drives me nuts...  :/ It would make the game defiantly more interesting... LOL LOL

  • "fails to see the creepiness of ulterior motives" Yup been there saw that!!

  • I must say that I hate the "female" term too. Drives me crazy LOL

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 27 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 27 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help