Deal or No Deal Huge Progressive Jackpot Winner!!

16,784
views
5
replies
Last post made 15 years ago by wnanhee
lipstick_xoxos

Readers of this topic also read:

  • Students today manage many responsibilities at the same time. Along with attending classes and studying for exams, they may need to complete essays Writink Services, research papers, case studies,...

    Read
  • What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?

    Read

    help

    2 289
    27 days ago
  • Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?

    Read

    games

    2 424
    1 month ago

Please or register to post or comment.

  • JackpotJoy had a big winner over the weekend. Jamie M's life is about to change because while playing the Deal or No Deal game the  lucky player won a whopping £386,603.

     

    The Deal or No Deal game is like television game show and the 20-line slot game with  progressive jackpots that get quite large.

     

    Jamie M said that he will be looking for a new car in the very near future: "I have been looking to get a new car, so this will be the very first thing I will be doing and spending my winnings on," he told casino management.

     

    With that kind of win i think he might be able to by a fleet of cars!!

     

    Lips

  • Lucky guy! I think I'd buy myself a pink sports car. It would be the new bingo mobile.  LOL

  • Very lucky indeed.  I wonder what car he will plump for?  It would be a lovely shiny merc for me.  What about you ladies -  what would you pick?

     

    blue

  • That's one lucky guy, I'm happy for him. Now about cars, I'd buy a Toyota Prius and a brand new Bianchi bicycle. And then I'll go on a nice vacation and I'd still have some money when I get back :)

  • Hooray for the guy and wish him a good luck on the new car.

     

    26164073.jpeg

     

    I love this one. :)

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 26 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 27 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help