Do Bingo Jackpots Make You Do Dumb Things?

26,014
views
18
replies
Last post made 14 years ago by Feelin froggy
Feelin froggy

Readers of this topic also read:

  • The recommendation I give

    Read

    ііііі

    1 395
    27 days ago
  • Has anyone taken a break from Heroic progression by using a raid boost and then returned later to analyze logs without the pressure of another progression night?

    Read

    Heroic

    1 101
    10 days ago
  • What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?

    Read

    help

    2 289
    27 days ago

Please or register to post or comment.

  • I would fall over if I won a jackpot too. I do get excited when others win while I'm playing. I wonder how many players are that way or they get mad because it wasn't them. I guess it depends on a few things. I could see not being too excited for someone else if they've already won several games. It amazes me how that happens when there's over 100 players or even over 200.

  • The jackpots do add thrill to the game. How can you not pay any attention to them?!? I do look at that when i choose a bingo room to play in and I drool when i see those numbers climbing on the slots. I am guilty of blowing several deposits hoping the jackpot is about to pop. It would be sweet.

  • It sure would be sweet Tommy. One of us will get it soon I hope.

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 27 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 27 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help