Students today manage many responsibilities at the same time. Along with attending classes and studying for exams, they may need to complete essays Writink Services, research papers, case studies,...
Has anyone taken a break from Heroic progression by using a raid boost and then returned later to analyze logs without the pressure of another progression night?
Just because they don't offer a freebie doesn't mean I won't register and deposit. The reputation of the site, software, design and operators help me decide. A site like Jackpotjoy Bingo doesn't offer a NDB but I have spent a ton there.
I voted for the second option. But I have to say that I do like to test the bingo sites first before making my deposit. And usually its on a free chip or sometimes i even play their free games.
but im also known for making a str8 forward deposit if LBB members have had a good experience.
I'll definitely join the site if they're offering a no deposit bonus. There's absolutely no risk involved but it's usually not the deciding factor. I find the bonuses really helpful when I'm dealing with software that I'm unfamiliar with and really want to see if I like it.
A no deposit bonus (to me ) is not the be all and end all (although I would never turn one down). It does help but I will also pick a site that has great feedback, great games and a varied choice of bingo rooms. Some sites only have 3 bingo rooms and that really isn't enough for me. I like lots of choice.
Bonuses are not a deciding factor for me, Im far more interested to see a good game selection or good customer service. No deposit bonus is a very good way of testing the site in real play environment (and, well, maybe earning some money in the process :D ), seems that practice play experience differs sometimes from playing for real money.
Share on
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit