Fathers Day Gifts........

37,040
views
8
replies
Last post made 15 years ago by wnanhee
lipstick_xoxos

Readers of this topic also read:

  • Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?

    Read

    games

    2 424
    1 month ago
  • If you’re looking for a WoW carry for the first time, what details do you usually check before choosing a service?

    Read

    WoW carry

    2 128
    10 days ago
  • What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?

    Read

    help

    2 289
    27 days ago

Please or register to post or comment.

  • Father's day presents..........

     

    LBBT.jpg

     

    LBBCap.jpg

     

    CAP.jpg

     

    1315.jpg

     

    apron.jpg

     

    Oh my won't he be the coolest dad in town!!!!!!!!

     

    LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

  • Lovin' that T-shirt Lips.

     

    blue

  • He he he...........it is so darn sexy  ;)

  • Lips,those are sooooooo totally cool.I love the t-shirt...very nice but I can relate to the shoot the bingo caller...I've wanted to do just that and more than once !! LOL :-[ I think on the t-shirt,the LBB could stand for Lips Big Bingo...Man :`o :-[ LOL

  • lmaoooooooooooo i like it!!!  LOL LOL LOL LOL

  • Wow, those are awesome!

  • Oh my goodness! Those are cool! I'd love to see my dad in those. It would definitely make some great pictures.

  • Wow Lips, those are all great and my favorite is also T-shirt.

     

    I would personally want one for myself. ;D

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 27 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 27 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help