Fun at Bingo Charm

47,232
views
4
replies
Last post made 15 years ago by Feelin froggy
Feelin froggy

Readers of this topic also read:

  • The recommendation I give

    Read

    ііііі

    1 393
    25 days ago
  • Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?

    Read

    games

    2 420
    1 month ago
  • Has anyone taken a break from Heroic progression by using a raid boost and then returned later to analyze logs without the pressure of another progression night?

    Read

    Heroic

    1 97
    9 days ago

Please or register to post or comment.

  • There was some talk of a Shamrock Shake in General (thanks lips) and it got me to thinking about St. Patrick's Day. Bingo Charm has a great logo that ties right into St. Patrick's Day. A cool leprechaun with a motto of "Where luck is on your side".

     

    I logged in for a quick game of bingo. I love the Captain's Quarters room. I moved on to the Three Times the Riches slot game. A classic Parlay Entertainment slot that goes along with the "green" theme.

     

    Not a ton of luck yet but we shall see....

     

    3times.jpg

     

    If you're new to Bingo Charm, grab our exclusive no deposit bonus!

  • This has to be one of my favorite slots.  I think because i have played them at land based casinos. Here is one of my favs

     

    3timestherichesparlay.jpg

  • Don't they say......."3x's is a charm  ;)

     

    3timetherichesparla.jpg

  • I'm gonna start calling you Lucky Lips. You're doing well!

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 25 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 25 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help