I Got a Glimpse of What Life Will Be Like For the US Bingo Player......

46,218
views
2
replies
Last post made 15 years ago by blueday
lipstick_xoxos

Readers of this topic also read:

  • Has anyone taken a break from Heroic progression by using a raid boost and then returned later to analyze logs without the pressure of another progression night?

    Read

    Heroic

    1 101
    10 days ago
  • Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?

    Read

    games

    2 424
    1 month ago
  • What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?

    Read

    help

    2 289
    27 days ago

Please or register to post or comment.

  • Hiya Bingo Buds,

     

    It has been a very interesting experience for me in the UK. Especially in regards to gambling online legally. How refreshing it is to have no restraints. I couldn't help but think that someday this freedom will happen to us the US players some day.

     

    I am amazed at the number of online bingo commercials on TV there are. I am seeing TV commericals for  sites like Jackpotjoy, Foxy Bingo and Bingo.com! It is absolutely wild to see when you come from a place where it is considered so taboo!

     

    One day..........i am looking forward to seeing the very same thing back at home. I want to be able to say ......."ahhh geeez not another online gambling commericial"!

     

    I guess it only goes to show we never really miss what we had until it is gone..

     

    Lips

  • ......."ahhh geeez not another online gambling commericial"!

     

    Lips

     

    So true Lips - they get on ones nerves after a while I have to say.

     

    I long for the day that you all can play with no restrictions and I guess it must be strange to see it so freely advertised over here.

     

    Your day will come and soon I hope.

     

    blue

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 27 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 27 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help