Martini Time!

26,408
views
7
replies
Last post made 16 years ago by lipstick_xoxos
lipstick_xoxos

Readers of this topic also read:

  • Has anyone taken a break from Heroic progression by using a raid boost and then returned later to analyze logs without the pressure of another progression night?

    Read

    Heroic

    1 94
    9 days ago
  • Students today manage many responsibilities at the same time. Along with attending classes and studying for exams, they may need to complete essays Writink Services, research papers, case studies,...

    Read
  • Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?

    Read

    games

    2 418
    1 month ago

Please or register to post or comment.

  • Xoom Bingo

     

    martini.jpg

     

     

    martinished.jpg

     

    Martini time!!!  What is your fav martini?

  • cosmo.jpg

     

     

    Here is my recipe Cosmo

     

    1/2 jigger lime juice

     

    1 jigger vodka (Kettle One vodka)

     

    1 jigger Triple Sec

     

    1 jigger Cranberry Juice Cocktail

     

    Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add all of the ingredients. Shake til very cold. Strain into chilled martini cocktail glass. Garnish with a slice of lime.

  • Ohhhh, dont you know I wrote that recipe down Lips. Your famous "Cosmo" drink.

     

    Looks delicious, and I will have a blast playing Bingo while drinking a few of these.  ;)

     

     

    Can you believe I have never had a Martini in my life?  I need to get out more!!!! :)

     

                                                                                      PMM

  • All i can say is... MMmMMMmmMMmmMMmmmmMm....

     

    Mmmm kinda rhymes with Xoom doesn't it?

  • Mines a sweet martini, not too much lemonade, ice and a slice - shaken not stirred!

     

    ...and what's a jigger?

     

    blue

  • I think we need a BYOB chat party! We are due for a nite of fun and have a happy hour of our own!

  • A jigger is a shot glass. "shaken not stirred" I gots to love that, too too cute! And i will member that when i am the millionaire!!

     

    And when we have a hangover the next day and our sugar is depleted we can have a cream tea.....wink!

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 25 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 25 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help