Moving account

5,113
views
3
replies
Last post made 14 years ago by drtheolen
Kaspari
  • Started by
  • Kaspari
  • Denmark Newbie 1
  • online

Readers of this topic also read:

  • Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?

    Read

    games

    2 424
    1 month ago
  • What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?

    Read

    help

    2 289
    27 days ago
  • Has anyone taken a break from Heroic progression by using a raid boost and then returned later to analyze logs without the pressure of another progression night?

    Read

    Heroic

    1 101
    10 days ago

Please or register to post or comment.

  • Hi all!

     

    I just moved from Sweden to Germany.When living in Sweden I payed some bingo at http://www.amorcasino.com - not my best investment. Actually I forgot about the account, but just wanted to log-in now - but I have some challenges to acces my account - I'm just redirected to another landingpage..

     

    Has anyone had this problems before - I have send them a message, and waiting for there reply - and thought I would ask here, while I wait..

  • Hi Kaspari,

     

    I'm not familiar with that site. Maybe some of our members have experience with them that they can share. If it wasn't a good experience for you we have plenty of bingo sites listed here with detailed reviews to help you along the way not to mention a variety of exclusive bingo bonuses.

     

    Good luck to you  :)

  • What i managed to dig about that site is that it is operated by Unibet and  powered by multiple software providers like NetEnt, Microgaming, Electracade etc and it licensed in Malta. They have a working live chat.

     

    I do not have any kind of personal experience with this site however. I would rather stick to the Unibet untill there is more information.

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 27 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 27 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help