My Blog

37,212
views
3
replies
Last post made 17 years ago by poik28
poik28
  • Started by
  • poik28
  • Full Member 110
  • online

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.

  • Deposited £5 at Jackpotjoy, played all 1p and 2p games but didn't even come close in fact my best was 3 to go, but I did get a lot of playtime for my £5, never mind better luck next time.

     

  • Not my lucky day again today, deposited £20 at Ladbrokes, not a penny again. I was playing 90 ball 25p a ticket it seemed to drain my bank really quickly, so I cashed out at £5. Oh well better luck tomorrow

  • Just deposited £5 at william hill, cashed out when I got to £30 not great but its better than nothing.

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 26 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 26 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help