My new slot love!

15,721
views
1
replies
Last post made 16 years ago by lipstick_xoxos
lipstick_xoxos

Readers of this topic also read:

  • If you’re looking for a WoW carry for the first time, what details do you usually check before choosing a service?

    Read

    WoW carry

    2 115
    9 days ago
  • Students today manage many responsibilities at the same time. Along with attending classes and studying for exams, they may need to complete essays Writink Services, research papers, case studies,...

    Read
  • Has anyone taken a break from Heroic progression by using a raid boost and then returned later to analyze logs without the pressure of another progression night?

    Read

    Heroic

    1 94
    9 days ago

Please or register to post or comment.

  • Hiya Members,

     

    I just played a  a new slot, well at least new for me and i love it at 123 Bingo!! Ya know the diamond machines at the land casino where the diamonds can randomly flip on the pay line? This is what this slot reminds me of.

     

    I played Super 7's. It is a one line slot and the 7's will randomly flip on pay line. I played nickels and hit a nice one for $80! Not bad for a .25 total bet! I love it you have to try it out if you have not already.

     

    super7sbingoflash.jpg

     

    One 7's symbol is 2x's the bet and two symbols is 4x's the bet!

     

    Good luck to all who play,

     

    Lips

     

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 25 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 25 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help