New Barnyard Bonanza Slot Game

27,712
views
5
replies
Last post made 14 years ago by Feelin froggy
Feelin froggy

Readers of this topic also read:

  • Has anyone taken a break from Heroic progression by using a raid boost and then returned later to analyze logs without the pressure of another progression night?

    Read

    Heroic

    1 101
    10 days ago
  • The recommendation I give

    Read

    ііііі

    1 395
    27 days ago
  • What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?

    Read

    help

    2 289
    27 days ago

Please or register to post or comment.

  • Barnyard Bonanza is now live at Jackpotjoy!

     

    If you're looking for sheer excitement, then pull the wool off your eyes,stop bleating about and go baaa-rmy for Barnyard Bonanza!There's Moo-lah to be won - but only if you're clucky. Ooo-Argh!

     

    There are three bonus games. Choose to enter the Chicken Farm, Sheep Farm or Cow Farm. There is also an opportunity to win free spins.

     

    I didn't have much luck when I played. I did get the bonus and visited the Cow Farm. I won £5.

     

    Have you tried Barnyard Bonanza?

     

    Barnyard_Boogie.png

  • Aww that is cute i love the little piggies!  :P

  • 3 bonus games sounds good.  I love lots of bonus games.

     

    I gotta go check it out.

     

    Thanks Froggy.

     

    blue

  • Mooooooooo the slot looks and sounds like it's alot of fun.. Bawk Bawk cluckity cluck  with 3 different bonus rounds! Ooink Oink i'd love to play.. Baaaaaa i can't.. i'm usa.. lol.. i made a rhyme :)

     

  • Mooooooooo the slot looks and sounds like it's alot of fun.. Bawk Bawk cluckity cluck  with 3 different bonus rounds! Ooink Oink i'd love to play.. Baaaaaa i can't.. i'm usa.. lol.. i made a rhyme :)

     

     

    lmaooooo that was too cute Imagin

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 27 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 27 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help