New Cozy Game Slots

29,260
views
8
replies
Last post made 16 years ago by lipstick_xoxos
lipstick_xoxos

Readers of this topic also read:

  • Students today manage many responsibilities at the same time. Along with attending classes and studying for exams, they may need to complete essays Writink Services, research papers, case studies,...

    Read
  • Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?

    Read

    games

    2 418
    1 month ago
  • If you’re looking for a WoW carry for the first time, what details do you usually check before choosing a service?

    Read

    WoW carry

    2 115
    9 days ago

Please or register to post or comment.

  • Here is a new slot i played at Mira Bingo:

     

    Monkey Multi Madness, complete with wilds and a bonus round.

     

     

     

    monkeymadness.jpg

     

     

    monkeypaytable.jpg

     

    I was not able to get the bonus round! Drives me crazy when i don't know what it is! Has anyone tried this yet and gotten the "Mystery" Bonus round?

     

    Lips

     

     

  • Another new slot:

     

    Paradise Reels:

     

    ParadiseReels.jpg

     

     

    ParadiseReelspaytable.jpg

     

    I did get the bonus round on this one.........weeeeeeee!!

     

    Good luck to all that play,

    Lips

  • I got the bonus round on the Monkey one...I won 0.05   :-\

    I have to try the Paradise one still.

     

    :-*

  • What is the bonus round mommy? Is it free spins?

  • No. You get to pick bananas...

     

     

    :-*

  • LOL Lips.....U just HAD 2 find out huh?

  • LOL luv...

     

     

    :-*

  • LOL Lips.....U just HAD 2 find out huh?

    Yessssss kitty! Am i sucker for bonus rounds or what!!

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 25 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 25 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help