problems with BingoCharm and RedCardBingo

40,645
views
6
replies
Last post made 16 years ago by Shelli
kynettie
  • Started by
  • kynettie
  • United States Sr.Newbie 26
  • online

Readers of this topic also read:

  • The recommendation I give

    Read

    ііііі

    1 392
    25 days ago
  • Has anyone taken a break from Heroic progression by using a raid boost and then returned later to analyze logs without the pressure of another progression night?

    Read

    Heroic

    1 94
    9 days ago
  • Students today manage many responsibilities at the same time. Along with attending classes and studying for exams, they may need to complete essays Writink Services, research papers, case studies,...

    Read

Please or register to post or comment.

  • I just signed up at these two bingo site thru LBB and was unable to get  live support. when i signed up at the RedCard was unable to use my alias and the email looked like it came from the same place.That's mean i can't get my free chip. Anybody else having problems too?

  • Hey hun,

     

    I do know that sometimes support is offline.  Both of the sites you listed are "sister" sites.  You are only allowed to claim the bonus at one of the sites.  HERE is a thread I started that refers to some of the sister sites. 

     

    I hope this helps hun.  GOOD LUCK!!

     

    Shelli

  • sorry Shelli i didn't read the thread i was bored the other night and got a email from LBB so i thought i'll try bingo. So what if i sign up at more than one is that ok, and can i still get the no deposit bonus.

  • You can sign up hun, but you can only get the bonus at one of them.  I do remember imagin.ation said that she didn't get the $30 at both places, but when she asked live help the one that gave her nothing at first did give her $5 (I think)

     

    GOOD LUCK!!  ;)

  • Thank shelli

     

    i just check on one acct and i got the bonus but the other i didn't

  • That's what I am here for hun!  ;)

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 25 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 25 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help