Recommending Bingo Sites

41,451
views
7
replies
Last post made 16 years ago by Imagin.ation
Imagin.ation

Readers of this topic also read:

  • Has anyone taken a break from Heroic progression by using a raid boost and then returned later to analyze logs without the pressure of another progression night?

    Read

    Heroic

    1 94
    9 days ago
  • Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?

    Read

    games

    2 418
    1 month ago
  • Students today manage many responsibilities at the same time. Along with attending classes and studying for exams, they may need to complete essays Writink Services, research papers, case studies,...

    Read

Please or register to post or comment.

  • Everyone, i was wondering which Bingo sites or site is your favorite but along with it which one is good with deposits as well as good with withdrawls, all the ones i do like and enjoy, either i haven't won or i can't deposit, i play at all of them when i can and deposit at a few, i'd just like to know YOUR views on paticular Bingo Sites.. actually good or bad views or points is okay..

  • Has nobody got a favourite site?  A site they play at more than others?

     

    Some recommendations would be very useful.

     

    blue

  • Gosh Blue.. i have many.. but right now 2 of my favs are 123 Bingo and Bingo Knights they seem to have good specials, alot of nice chat people, slots are fun Bingo MagiX is a nice one i just love Cozy Games Software.

     

    And anyplace that has 90 Ball Bingo, i am a big fan of 90 ball!

     

    What i tend to have happen is, i'll get a freebie in my email, play it then sometimes deposit if things go well and for a while it will become my fav!

     

    I am signed up at so many, its a hard choice for me, i love playing!

  • If you like the Cozy Games platform, then you have a treat in store.

     

    Thanks for the sites Imagin.

     

    blue

  • Well I tried to sign up at Bingo Knights and it kept saying "only letters and numbers in the password" - that was what I had done.  Anyway I gave up after 4 attempts (I had to fill in the form from scratch each time).

     

    I wondered if it was mozilla that caused it.

     

    blue

  • Had to be a glitch blue. I didn't have any probs signing up. Try again and let us know if you were able to register.

     

    Lips

  • I had this happen to me at a Bingo Site i was signing up at they had USA as an option, got the whole registration process done, clicked okay it kept coming back telling me i had an error in my password "saying it must be 6 or more characters" i tried and tried making sure it was over the 6, finally i told them about this error that i couldn't sign up, the return response was they do not accept players from USA. I was upset because i could have been told that from the get instead i got my password characters were incorrect.

     

    Maybe make sure Bingo Knights accepts players from where you are Blue, that could be a cause

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 25 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 25 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help