Send in your CC and Authorization form AND GET PAID?!?!?

17,301
views
2
replies
Last post made 16 years ago by Shelli
jfrye1
  • Started by
  • jfrye1
  • United States Sr.Newbie 40
  • online

Readers of this topic also read:

  • If you’re looking for a WoW carry for the first time, what details do you usually check before choosing a service?

    Read

    WoW carry

    2 114
    9 days ago
  • Has anyone taken a break from Heroic progression by using a raid boost and then returned later to analyze logs without the pressure of another progression night?

    Read

    Heroic

    1 94
    9 days ago
  • Students today manage many responsibilities at the same time. Along with attending classes and studying for exams, they may need to complete essays Writink Services, research papers, case studies,...

    Read

Please or register to post or comment.

  • Hey so today I was checking out various sites b/c I am broke and found out if I sent my cc authorization form in with an id I would receive money on certain sites!!! So far I've got 100 dollars from 123bingo, $25 from bingohall and bingoknights!!! I was wondering if yall know any other sites that pay you to just fill out the information and send it in!????

     

    Thanks,

    Jordan

  • WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

     

    WE ALL LOVE FREE MONEY!!!!!!  THANKS JORDAN!!!!!!  ;)

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 25 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 25 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help