Spot the Celeb

32,689
views
2
replies
Last post made 16 years ago by blueday
lipstick_xoxos

Readers of this topic also read:

  • Students today manage many responsibilities at the same time. Along with attending classes and studying for exams, they may need to complete essays Writink Services, research papers, case studies,...

    Read
  • Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?

    Read

    games

    2 420
    1 month ago
  • What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?

    Read

    help

    2 287
    25 days ago

Please or register to post or comment.

  • Silk Bingo

     

    Spot the Celeb

     

    Which hip-hop star has announced that he has dropped his bid to become president of Haiti a month after his candidacy was formally rejected by Haitian authorities?

     

    Player picked at random to answer correctly will win 15,000 points!

     

    Do you know the answer? I do.......he he he!!

     

    Sorry No US

     

    Lips

  • Yes!  I cheated though - I had to google it to find the answer as I had no idea. 

     

    Nice promo - thanks Lips.

     

    blue

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 25 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 25 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help