Thanksgiving Gifts now through November 30th!

6,491
views
6
replies
Last post made 16 years ago by Booo73
lipstick_xoxos

Readers of this topic also read:

  • Has anyone taken a break from Heroic progression by using a raid boost and then returned later to analyze logs without the pressure of another progression night?

    Read

    Heroic

    1 94
    9 days ago
  • If you’re looking for a WoW carry for the first time, what details do you usually check before choosing a service?

    Read

    WoW carry

    2 114
    9 days ago
  • Students today manage many responsibilities at the same time. Along with attending classes and studying for exams, they may need to complete essays Writink Services, research papers, case studies,...

    Read

Please or register to post or comment.

  • Hi Bingo Players,

     

    Bingo Knights is having lots of presents!!

     

    At 8 PM tonight, the Thanksgiving windfall will begin, and continue until 1 AM! 5 special games will be played by the chat hosts during these hours, and you could be the lucky one to get... a DVD player... fine jewelery... perfumes... and goodness knows what else! Till November 30!

     

    Good Luck!

     

    p.s. Don't forget about the $45 no deposit cashable bonus exclusive!!

     

    Lips

  • Thanks Lips, I kinda wish I was a depositor here so I could get in on the chat games.

  • I've never deposited there myself but I do get alot of good deposit offers from them.  Might just have to check them out.

  • Hey Booo, I get my 1st PAYCHECK tomorrow, I am debating if I should deposit at a few places I have been wanting to try out or SHOP on BLACK FRIDAY!!

     

    What do you think hun???

  • Although shopping is a good stress release (if there's no crowds lol), it just takes your money, it doesn't give it back lol.  PLAY PLAY PLAY and the best of luck darlin

  • BTW...Congrats on the first paycheck :):):):):)

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 25 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 25 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help