The Bingo Playboy Wanderer....

55,577
views
0
replies
Last post made 15 years ago by lipstick_xoxos
lipstick_xoxos

Readers of this topic also read:

  • If you’re looking for a WoW carry for the first time, what details do you usually check before choosing a service?

    Read

    WoW carry

    2 120
    9 days ago
  • Students today manage many responsibilities at the same time. Along with attending classes and studying for exams, they may need to complete essays Writink Services, research papers, case studies,...

    Read
  • Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?

    Read

    games

    2 420
    1 month ago

Please or register to post or comment.

  • This is for all the guys..........

     

    I know it can be tough to get attention from all those beautiful bingo ladies. Deep down in side you want to be the "Bingo Playboy".

     

    Like the bingo wanderer.........

     

    Oh well, I'm the type of guy who will never settle down

    Where pretty bingo girls are well, you know that I'm around

    I kiss 'em and I love 'em 'cause to me they're all the same

    I hug 'em and I squeeze 'em they don't even know my name

     

    They call me the bingo wanderer

    Yeah, the bingo wanderer

    I roam around, around, around

     

    Oh well, there's Flo on my left and there's Mary on my right

    And Janie is the girl with that I'll be with tonight

    And when she asks me, which one I missed?

    I roll up my sleeve and show the bingo ball on my wrist!

     

    bingo-tattoo.jpg

     

    Now you too can be a Bingo Playboy wanderer. Get your tattoo today and drive the bingo girls wild!

     

     

     

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 25 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 25 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help