The Godfather - A Slot you can't refuse

3,248
views
1
replies
Last post made 10 years ago by Feelin froggy
Feelin froggy

Readers of this topic also read:

  • Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?

    Read

    games

    2 424
    1 month ago
  • Has anyone taken a break from Heroic progression by using a raid boost and then returned later to analyze logs without the pressure of another progression night?

    Read

    Heroic

    1 101
    11 days ago
  • If you’re looking for a WoW carry for the first time, what details do you usually check before choosing a service?

    Read

    WoW carry

    2 131
    11 days ago

Please or register to post or comment.

  • Hi LBB'ers!

     

    I've only been able to play The Godfather Slot for free and I think it's pretty cool. I wanted to see what you guys that are able to play for real money think of it. It's a licensed Video Slot by Gamesys so sites like Jackpotjoy offer it.

     

    I triggered the Wedding Free Spins Bonus with the Wedding Cake Win Multiplier and the Cut the Cake Spin, which paid really well. Other goodies include the Family, Respect and Money Features.

     

    Being in the USA I have to live vicariously through you. I'm dying to hear some real money stories on this  ;D Is The Godfather a Slot you can't refuse?

     

    Here's the game and my little fun session at $5 per spin.

     

    The Don and Rose Wilds

    2yx3ho1.jpg

     

    Bonus - Cut the Cake Spin

    2yjrfav.jpg

     

     

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 27 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 27 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help