The Queen's Giveaway

29,602
views
5
replies
Last post made 15 years ago by blueday
blueday
  • Started by
  • blueday
  • Admin 2250
  • online

Readers of this topic also read:

  • Has anyone taken a break from Heroic progression by using a raid boost and then returned later to analyze logs without the pressure of another progression night?

    Read

    Heroic

    1 97
    9 days ago
  • If you’re looking for a WoW carry for the first time, what details do you usually check before choosing a service?

    Read

    WoW carry

    2 120
    9 days ago
  • What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?

    Read

    help

    2 287
    25 days ago

Please or register to post or comment.

  • 584x245_QUEENSGIVEAWAY_BINGO.jpg

     

    A free £1 for every day you play!

     

    This year, to celebrate her first Christmas as Queen, Jackpotjoy are offering everyone who buys a Bingo ticket or wagers on a Slot or Minigames a free £1 every day they take part between the 26th December - 4th January.

     

    Everyone will have the chance to try new games, make new friends and help spread a little Bingo love this Christmas.

     

    Good luck.

     

    blue

  • Thanks Blue! I really do love this bingo site. I have played in free mode and if US allowed i think i might player here often. I get a kick out of the commercials too.

  • It's definitely a great site - I especially love the slots and scratchcards.  I hope "NO USA" will be a thing of the past soon Lips.

     

    blue

  • he he he I can play now  $$

  • he he he I can play now  $$

     

    Hehehehe - you can indeed.  I know you will enjoy this one Froggy.

     

    blue

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 25 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 25 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help