Tour de France £5000 Challenge

53,719
views
4
replies
Last post made 15 years ago by blueday
blueday
  • Started by
  • blueday
  • Admin 2250
  • online

Readers of this topic also read:

  • What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?

    Read

    help

    2 289
    27 days ago
  • Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?

    Read

    games

    2 424
    1 month ago
  • If you’re looking for a WoW carry for the first time, what details do you usually check before choosing a service?

    Read

    WoW carry

    2 128
    10 days ago

Please or register to post or comment.

  • Hop on your bike and join the pack in the Tour de France £5000 Challenge at Bingo Palace UK! 

     

    The world-famous cycling race is in high gear this month, pitting racers from all over the world against each other in a series of gruelling road races.

     

    When you win both the new IN THE LEAD and RACE COURSE Challenge games, you’ll earn £5 bonus and the Tour Challenge badge!  You’ll also gain entry to the weekly Challenge Tournament for £750 in cash prizes.  Another £5 bonus can be yours every single time you complete the Challenge again.

     

    Challenge games come around twice an hour in Lucky Streak and Money Tree from 6am to 1am.  The Challenge Tournament plays in Madhouse every Thursday at 9pm until 21st July.

     

    blue

  • Surely a nice one Blue, thanks!

  • I can do a bingo challenge. If it were cycling I think I'd fall over.  woo

  • I can do a bingo challenge. If it were cycling I think I'd fall over.  woo

     

    I can't cycle either - I fall off when I go round corners.  I'm just pathetic on a bike. LOL

     

    blue

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 27 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 27 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help