What do you say after winning?

47,536
views
2
replies
Last post made 16 years ago by Shelli
alisha47

Readers of this topic also read:

  • Has anyone taken a break from Heroic progression by using a raid boost and then returned later to analyze logs without the pressure of another progression night?

    Read

    Heroic

    1 94
    9 days ago
  • Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?

    Read

    games

    2 413
    1 month ago
  • The recommendation I give

    Read

    ііііі

    1 392
    25 days ago

Please or register to post or comment.

  • Hi

     

    I wonder what people shout after making a win?

    I just say "bing0!"

    What about you?

     

    Keep sharing your views.

     

    Thank you

  • WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!  LOL

     

    That's my winning phrase!  ;)

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 25 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 25 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help