Where Was The Game of Bingo Born - It's worth $10 if you know!

12,618
views
7
replies
Last post made 14 years ago by blueday
lipstick_xoxos

Readers of this topic also read:

  • If you’re looking for a WoW carry for the first time, what details do you usually check before choosing a service?

    Read

    WoW carry

    2 129
    10 days ago
  • What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?

    Read

    help

    2 289
    27 days ago
  • Students today manage many responsibilities at the same time. Along with attending classes and studying for exams, they may need to complete essays Writink Services, research papers, case studies,...

    Read

Please or register to post or comment.

  • Bingo Flash

     

    Where was the game of bingo born?

     

    Spice up your bingo accout with 10 FREE BBs by just answering this simple question!

     

    To support@bingoflash.com, Last date for entries: Thursday, Nov 24, 2011

     

    Good Luck,

    Lips

  • I suddenly have a taste for a piece of panettone and a nice strong espresso.  ;)

  • I'm quite curious to know the answer. Is it England? They invented soccer (football) so I guess they should have invented bingo as well :)

  • Um i don't think it is England. I suddenly have a taste for (giggles at froggy hints) pizza.

  • Wasn't it called beano or something before bingo.  I vaguely remember a post about the history of bingo....was it imagin?  It will be in this section somewhere.

     

    blue

  • Bingo was called Beano at one point but the true roots are from 16th century Italy.

  • Bingo was called Beano at one point but the true roots are from 16th century Italy.

     

    Cool - thanks Froggy.

     

    blue

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 27 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 27 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help