Win a shopping trip to New York courtesy of Caesars Bingo! - No USA

31,455
views
6
replies
Last post made 15 years ago by blueday
Feelin froggy

Readers of this topic also read:

  • Has anyone taken a break from Heroic progression by using a raid boost and then returned later to analyze logs without the pressure of another progression night?

    Read

    Heroic

    1 101
    10 days ago
  • The recommendation I give

    Read

    ііііі

    1 395
    27 days ago
  • Students today manage many responsibilities at the same time. Along with attending classes and studying for exams, they may need to complete essays Writink Services, research papers, case studies,...

    Read

Please or register to post or comment.

  •  

    Start spreading the news...Caesars Bingo is giving you the chance to win a shopping trip of a lifetime to New York city with $1000 spending money included. Plus 5 x £100 Love to Shop vouchers must be won weekly!

     

    Simply, play between Monday 1st August and Sunday 28th August for a chance to win. To get started, make your first deposit today and we'll give you a 200% Welcome Bonus.

     

    th_newyorkshoppingtrip.jpg

  • This is the perfect promotion for someone who is a shopaholic like me!

     

    I am having a blast just imagining how fun it would be... :)

  • I'd hit up the purses. Can't get enough of them.

  • Great promo Froggy.  I wouldn't mind a New York shopping spree at all.

     

    blue

  • Lol ....a shopping spree in New York, but not for people in the USA...where New Yor happens to be located......bummer!

  • Lol ....a shopping spree in New York, but not for people in the USA...where New Yor happens to be located......bummer!

     

    Yeah definitely a bummer Satansmuff.

     

    I hope regulation happens asap.

     

    blue

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 27 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 27 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help