Zuma Slot - Sun Bingo

46,412
views
9
replies
Last post made 15 years ago by blueday
lipstick_xoxos

Readers of this topic also read:

  • Has anyone taken a break from Heroic progression by using a raid boost and then returned later to analyze logs without the pressure of another progression night?

    Read

    Heroic

    1 95
    9 days ago
  • Students today manage many responsibilities at the same time. Along with attending classes and studying for exams, they may need to complete essays Writink Services, research papers, case studies,...

    Read
  • Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?

    Read

    games

    2 420
    1 month ago

Please or register to post or comment.

  • Sun Bingo has a slot called Zuma!

     

    I played some of their slots in this is one of my favorites so far......

     

    As the Reels Spin, every time the scatter symbols comes up it chants "Zuma". Three scatters (the frog) and you go to the bonus round.

     

    zuma.jpg

     

    I had to pick one to determine the number of free spins i will get. I won 18 free spins.

     

    zumabr1.jpg

     

    After the free spins i thought i was done. But it brought me to another screen to determine the multiplier of my win!

     

    Zumabr2.jpg

     

    If you have not tried this slot, it's a must! They have it in demo mode for US players.

     

    Lips

  • I've had a couple of spins on this one but I didn't win anything, my balance was very low so I left it.  Nice win there for you Lips - I love the sounds too.

     

    blue

     

    EDIT:

     

    Meant to say, have you tried the bejewelled scratch card - it's awesome.

     

     

  • I have not tried that blue. Bejeweled games and the variations of them are very hot! I will have to give it a whirl!

     

    Lips

  • It's called Bejeweled Hypercash and it's very very addictive.

     

    Hope you manage to have a go.

     

    blue

  • Saw the froggies and had to check it out. Love the zuma multiplier. Sound effects are fun in this one!

  • Lips that is one really cool game! Is this a place that USA can play for real money?

  • Lips that is one really cool game! Is this a place that USA can play for real money?

     

    Sadly it's not Slot Junkie - only for free.

     

    blue

  • I know this is off topic......but blue you said the magic word in your signature "romantic". I just listened to the song and..........sigh....for the romantic at heart...you nailed it!

  • I know this is off topic......but blue you said the magic word in your signature "romantic". I just listened to the song and..........sigh....for the romantic at heart...you nailed it!

     

    Thanks Lips - it's a beautiful song sung beautifully. 

     

    I love your signature song too Lips - he was an amazing singer.  He gives me goosebumps  when I listen to him.

     

    blue

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 25 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 25 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help