• Started by
  • zuga
  • Andorra Admin 935

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.

• No USA

New Players Only

Must use our link Bingo Liner

Register and get 200 Free Spins, plus $20 Exclusive No deposit bonus for bingo.

Bingo Liner Review

GL

• WOOO HOOO!!! 

GREAT exclusive BOSS!!

• Banned coutry, but thx...

• Very well done . Thank you . Have 87 accounts there . lol  :P :P :P

• I got it, thank you

• I got the bonus - the free spins were just for fun, but the 20 BB brought me luck, as I won a couple of 50$ round which boosted my BB balance to over 150$. I deposited the minimum as you can only use the BB for betting on Bingo and the winnings will be credited to you real money account after you deposited. So I won 2 big potts boosting them with a huse amount of BB which in the end brought my real money account to 110 $ which I withdrew and got to my neteller account today: +90$. Nice! The wagering requerements are pretty low, I passed them pretty fast - really fast earned money.

• Very well done . Thank you . Have 87 accounts there . lol  :P :P :P

Must be a nice place!  Hehe..

• nice bonus thank u,i got ..

• Cant sign up it says, is Netherlands a banned country??

8)Johan 8)

• ugh no USA

• hello who are the free spins please?

• I did signup with your page but can not find the 200 free spins, when a slot game with me says I'm in trial mode and I can not find the free spins . The chat does not help me because I'm Italian and I do not understand ,how?

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! Bingo Crazy was the focus of our latest real money review. We tested the brand on January 30, 2024. Our tester experienced a selection of bingo rooms and slots. We're also happy to report...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Bingo Crazy

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Launched in 2018, we conducted a real money review of Yay Bingo ! Unfortunately, our tester encountered an expired Welcome Offer and could not get a response from support. After making a...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Yay Bingo

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Another Jumpman Gaming-powered online bingo site underwent our thorough test as part of LBB's From the Players for the Players program. Our tester reviewed Daily Record Bingo with a real...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Daily Record Bingo