Please or register to post or comment.

• Hi guys and gals,

$70 ND for new players only

Must register via our link : 123bingo

Contact live chat/help with bonus code LBINGOBONUSES.COM

More details 123bingo review

GL

Zuga

• And don't forget that new players will receive $5 for Treasure Island games. They don't really advertise it but when you click on the tab you will see it!

Lips

• That's a juicy offer boss  :-bd Good luck all!

• Probably one of the best no deposit bonuses on bingo. Got it without any problems.

Live chat asked me to type in my name, adress, e-mail and phone number (like some kind of verification) but it was very easy and got $70 within a minute.

• Are there any wagering requirements related with this bonus?

• Yeah, 3xbonus on bingo, and 30xb on slot games. If you click on the review link, you can see precise terms

• Thanks! I decided to sign up for the bonus, and I didn't have any problems. They didn't even ask me any questions for verification.

Just be sure to enter the correct email because they send the activation link to your email address.

• So I talked with support and they told me:

- max. 50$ you can withdraw from this no deposit bonus

- min. 25$ deposit before cash out

- Minimum withdrawal request is $100

• howdy,

contacted live chat and got credited within minutes.

off to spin now ;)

• another amazing promotion. LBB rocks!

ty

bingoaddict

• Wow, i'm sitting here wondering, if the max cashout is $50, and the min withdrawal is $100, how woyld that work? LOL...

• it sounds like a  catch 22. 

• I have a problem.

I made wagering requirements 30x on slots.

I deposited 50$ (50$ max from bonus + 50$ my deposit = 100$ minimum withdraw).

But support ( very bad and anoying - nick Cyrus ) told me that this free money cant withdraw and Its their rules which is on their site. So this "support" cancel my wagered bonus money.

Their other support told me about week ago that its not problem, all I have to do is deposit 50 and withdraw bonus+ deposit, and today, different amateur support do this...

Please help me with problem. Nick: Ondrus

Thanks

• Hi Ondrus,

I am the Affiliate Manager with 123bingoonline.com.I learned from Zuga that you have some issue regarding your payout.Would you be so kind if you can send me an email on djay@bingo4affiliates.com so that I can resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Djay

Affiliate Manager

123bingo

• Hi Ondrus,

I am the Affiliate Manager with 123bingoonline.com.I learned from Zuga that you have some issue regarding your payout.Would you be so kind if you can send me an email on djay@bingo4affiliates.com so that I can resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Djay

Affiliate Manager

123bingo

I sent you e-mail on friday and still no answer..

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! Bingo Crazy was the focus of our latest real money review. We tested the brand on January 30, 2024. Our tester experienced a selection of bingo rooms and slots. We're also happy to report...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Bingo Crazy

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Launched in 2018, we conducted a real money review of Yay Bingo ! Unfortunately, our tester encountered an expired Welcome Offer and could not get a response from support. After making a...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Yay Bingo

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Another Jumpman Gaming-powered online bingo site underwent our thorough test as part of LBB's From the Players for the Players program. Our tester reviewed Daily Record Bingo with a real...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Daily Record Bingo