CLOSED - LBB $150 May Flowers Contest - 2016

22,713
views
42
replies
Last post made 10 years ago by advoghado
Feelin froggy

Readers of this topic also read:

  • If you’re looking for a WoW carry for the first time, what details do you usually check before choosing a service?

    Read

    WoW carry

    2 139
    12 days ago
  • Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?

    Read

    games

    2 429
    1 month ago
  • Students today manage many responsibilities at the same time. Along with attending classes and studying for exams, they may need to complete essays Writink Services, research papers, case studies,...

    Read

Please or register to post or comment.

  • Thank you for another great opportunity, nice contest!  I think I found:

     

    Katie's Bingo:

     

    292x292.png

    ScreenShot1349.jpg

    ScreenShot1350.jpg

  • Bet365 Bingo. Spring Superbooks promotion!!! Big beautiful White Superbooks Flower. Thanks LCB for a fun contest.

    bet365bingoflower.png

  • Thank you LBB for the contest !  :)

     

    Well, it's near impossible not to find a flower in a farm and I found mine at FARMYARD BINGO.

    The golden flower of the corn looks like gold and the green grass and small flowers blooming  :D :D

    flower333.jpg

  • Dshrum DBA Jewelnurse

     

    The Wizzard of Bingo

    Screenshot_6.png

  • Dshrum DBA Jewelnurse

     

    The Wizzard of Bingo

    Naughty Bingo Site

  • Here's some flowers at Daisy Bingo.. :)

    ri8z9h.png

  • Flowers  at Ladbrokes bingo  are so beautiful  :)

    lad.JPG

  • Whats up with all the daisys :D <i_love_lcb>

  • Break the Bank Bingo!!!  :-) 

    nikkkkki.png

  • Just a reminder that we are in the final hours of the May Flowers Contest. Remember, all entries must be from our list of bingo sites here.

  • I'm so sad I missed this contest! I thought I would find a picture today and now it's too late. But anyways good luck to all and thanks for another great contest! :)

  • GL GL GL to all who entered. First contest I found to enter! Yeah! TY!

  • My win 10 playing tricks on me asked for Naughty Bingo gave me the flowers on The Wiz???  woo :-pp

     

  • Hi Bingo Balls!

     

    Great flower finding skills. We have the winners for this month's contest. Congrats to you all, thanks to everyone that participated and keep lookin' out for a June contest. Your accounts will be credited shortly.

     

    $  50.00 rayoflight

    $  30.00 North Remembers

    $  20.00 elskerlinn

    $  10.00 shirlsplay

    $  10.00 tweeksta

    $  10.00 medtrans

    $    5.00 Kathy Anderson

    $    5.00 chillymellow

    $    5.00 Patty1959

    $    5.00 hobitgirli

     

  • Thank you so much for good contest and prize, Congratulations to all winners and thanks for all who join in this contest  :-*

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 28 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 28 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help