Closed - LBB Bingo Captions Contest - February 2017

20,462
views
42
replies
Last post made 9 years ago by zenekk87
Feelin froggy

Readers of this topic also read:

  • If you’re looking for a WoW carry for the first time, what details do you usually check before choosing a service?

    Read

    WoW carry

    2 138
    12 days ago
  • Students today manage many responsibilities at the same time. Along with attending classes and studying for exams, they may need to complete essays Writink Services, research papers, case studies,...

    Read
  • What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?

    Read

    help

    2 295
    28 days ago

Please or register to post or comment.

  • giphy.gif

     

    Me...addicted?

     

    I only play bingo on days that end in Y.

  • My 1st entry :

     

    The coach: I will send him play bingo, it's better !!

     

    tfr2015-11-12-08:05:42.gif

  • My second entry :

     

    After insects, let's try my luck in balls  8'||

     

    Bingo-funny-picture.jpg

  • Hehehe too funny! Ok guys, today is the final day so get those entries in :) Have a great weekend and good luck.

  • 5 lines closed voooooo

    images.jpg

  • I've heard of strip poker .....but strip bingo?

    bingo.jpg

  • I had to resubmit this entry to meet the meme requirements of original captions.  I am not entering 3 posts. Please understand I am not trying to violate the only 2 entry T&C.

     

    *THIS PLAYER IS VERY DISSAPOINTED, BECAUSE THE BIRDS CALLED BINGO 1ST AS HE WAS EATING NOODLES MAKING HIM NOT ABLE TO SPEAK WITH FULL JAWS..  HE REALIZED IT AFTER THE BIRDS WERE JUMPING ON HIS HEAD CHIRPING BINGO.  THEN HE LOOKED DOWN AND SAW HIS COVERALL BINGO AND STILL DID NOT CALL BINGO AND RAISED THE WINNING CARD SINCE NO ONE ELSE CALLED OUT. HE THOUGHT THE BIRDS WOULD HELP HIM OUT BY CALLING BINGO FROM HIS HEAD. HOWEVER, HE WAS DISQUALIFIED.

    Kim-Jong-Un-Playing-Bingo--107670.jpg

  • Hi Bingo Balls,

     

    There were some great entries and here is the winner's list.

     

    $50: boleles

    $30: Kelly Eisenbarth

    $20: phantom

    $10: helwin

    $10: sun177

    $10: safon3

    $5: cica001

    $5: 2Late4Me

    $5: zenekk87

    $5: aelen

     

    Congrats all! See you on the next one.  ;D

  • $$    congrats to you all

  • Thanks LBB and feelin froggy.

    I hope continued services and great offers.

  • Thank You So that's where $10 came from.

  • when saldo get bigger I knowed where go to :) Feelin Froggy ruulllezzz

     

    <i_love_lcb> <i_love_lcb> <i_love_lcb>

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 28 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 28 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help