Closed - LBB March 2016 – Easter Egg Cracker Contest

69,354
views
158
replies
Last post made 10 years ago by cambaby2
Feelin froggy

Readers of this topic also read:

  • Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?

    Read

    games

    2 416
    1 month ago
  • Has anyone taken a break from Heroic progression by using a raid boost and then returned later to analyze logs without the pressure of another progression night?

    Read

    Heroic

    1 94
    9 days ago
  • What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?

    Read

    help

    2 287
    25 days ago

Please or register to post or comment.

  • thank you very much !!!

     

    good luck to everyone.  :)   

     

    <i_love_lcb>

  • Day 7 Meccabingo :-*

  • My 2 guess in day seven is yellow brick road bingo :-* and owner is Yellow Brick Road Casino

  • Day #7  ~  Lollipop Bingo

    lollipopbingo.png

  • My 2 guess in day seven is yellow brick road bingo :-* and owner is Yellow Brick Road Casino

     

    You must allow another member to post in between your answers. No back to back posts please.

     

     

    Day #7  ~  Lollipop Bingo

     

    Bingo!

     

    We represent the Lollipop Guild...

     

    2yvtdkz.jpg

  • "We'd like to welcome you to LBB"... SHEEEESH... Froggy you are on it! Usually wait at least 12 hours to find out if I answered correctly, THIS WAS 10 MINS!

     

    Good luck in the contest Bingo Balls & Ballers!

  • Day 6:

    Which bingo site is fit for the likes of Guns N Roses?

     

    answer for my second guess is ....MainStage Bingo

     

    thank you and good luck everyone.  :)

     

    Bingo! Mainstage is correct.

     

    Day 7 is posted

     

    To anyone posting casinos, this contest is for online bingo sites

     

    Well what do ya know? Look at you girlfriend! You sandbaggin' me or what? ;) Congrats! I think it is great that you got this one! GNR should be honored to have such a class act rep them if even for a moment! :) Way to go! Good luck in the draw!

  • Thanks Feelin froggy for mention that, because my speaking languague is not english is good to tell if  I havent notice all rules correct, in fact I laugh out loud when I read my answers in this competition, I notice that when I tried to be fast as possible I sometimes did not understand tip right,funny  :z congratulatons for all winners,I still keep trying :-*

  • Please tell this old lady where to find questions please lol

     

  • Questions are in this topic in the page 1 in first post, todays question is not yet there <-happy_easter-> :-*

  • Day 8 posted! Good luck! LOL

  • 8 day,fancybingo :-*

  • Day 8:

    Which online bingo site can you have a cup of tea with the Mad Hatter on Easter Sunday?

     

    Biscuit Bingo

  • Winneroo is my 2 guess to Day 8 :-*

  • <-happy_easter-> <-happy_easter->I still can not find where the question of the day is posted ???

     

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 25 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 25 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help