$10 gratis! *U.S ok*

14,902
views
4
replies
Last post made 17 years ago by Shelli
sexyASHvixen

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.

  • When you sign up for a new account at Juego Yak Bingo.

     

    It's credited instantly. Everything's in Espanol.

     

    http://www.juegoyak.com

     

    Happy Gamblin!

  • Thanx again! But I didn't get $10...I GOT $20 INSTEAD!!!

  • Nice but while I do "Sort of" understand the web page, I am lacking in further understanding of the language.

     

    Do they have an English page or conversion?

  • I think this site is just spanish hun.  Thanks for the post Sexy!!

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 21 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 21 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help