views
replies
Last post made 3 years ago by sfilkins
Shelli
  • Started by
  • Shelli
  • Super Hero 1537

Readers of this topic also read:

• Hi LBB'ers! Register with Bingo Loft and claim our exclusive welcome offer upon first deposit! Sign up via our link here . Add £10, Play with £40 + 60 Spins Code: SUPER 1st-time...

Read
  • Hi LBB'ers! Our reviewer went in to perform a real money test of Slot Shack . This included a deposit, gameplay, and a subsequent withdrawal. She experienced a bit of a hiccup regardingthe KYC...

Read
  • Hello everyone, WTG Bingo is offering 5 Free Spins , no deposit required , for all new players. Free Spins are given on Sweet Bonanza slot. Valid debit card is require to claim the spins WR: 65xb Max...

Read

WTG Bingo Free Spins

1 197
    2 months ago

Please or register to post or comment.

• im a depositer and was told by cs Sandy, that the $50n\d was only for new account. :(

• Thank you. Went to chat and inquired. In less than 2 mins Sandy hooked me up with $50. What a wonderful world.....

• Thank you. Went to chat and inquired. In less than 2 mins Sandy hooked me up with $50. What a wonderful world.....

Nice one Helwin.  Glad you got it.

blue

• reply to 123 bingo email: One Dollar Makes All the Difference!

& get $5 free!!

PLus they always got $1 bill floating arnd for free if u answer a ques.

• Thanks for the heads up. I sent an email to them and no reply so I decided to go to live chat and they credited me no questions asked. Goodluck everyone!

• Free scratch card, ck your accounts!

Lips

• Is the scratch card there when you log in? I am having trouble accessing the site. Thanks

•  

Hi i got the scratch card today,so it may take a few extra days for some.

skyestar40 ;) ;) ;) :-* :-* :-*

• MIne must have expired

• The scratch card comes in your email from 123 Bingo, it will usually says as heading "Scratch Card Inside" or "Newsletter"

• helwin, for an extra 10 you can goto support with the code thats stated here for existing players, i got it straight away...

$10 for existing members

and for new sign-ups theres an exclusive here also

Admin note : fixed the broken link

• hey what is the code imagin.ation

• gryknight, click the link on my last post that says, "10 for existing players" it gives the code and tells a little more about it

•   Imagination, When you say existing players, do you mean depositing and non or just depositor's?  They might say something to me. I think it was Bingo Knights for verifying phone I could have got $5 or $10. After going to chat once I just didn't want to hassle with it. Being a mooch is hard work, sometimes like a day off.

• Helwin,

Its for the players that already have used codes in past. Its kind of a second chance free chip. Its exclusively for LCB members.

cheers

Zuga

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! Our reviewer went in to perform a real money test of Slot Shack . This included a deposit, gameplay, and a subsequent withdrawal. She experienced a bit of a hiccup regardingthe KYC...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Slot Shack

drtheolen<
drtheolen United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hello everyone, WTG Bingo is offering 5 Free Spins , no deposit required , for all new players. Free Spins are given on Sweet Bonanza slot. Valid debit card is require to claim the spins WR: 65xb Max...
WTG Bingo Free Spins

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! New listing, Money Reels , was recently tested by our very own From the Players for the Players reviewer. This is yet another Jumpman Gaming brand with an array of promotions and games...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Money Reels