$25 free!

21,583
views
7
replies
Last post made 17 years ago by moborn63
Shelli
  • Started by
  • Shelli
  • Super Hero 1537
  • online

Readers of this topic also read:

  • If you’re looking for a WoW carry for the first time, what details do you usually check before choosing a service?

    Read
  • Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?

    Read

    games

    2 374
    1 month ago
  • Students today manage many responsibilities at the same time. Along with attending classes and studying for exams, they may need to complete essays Writink Services, research papers, case studies,...

    Read

Please or register to post or comment.

  • Be sure to check you BestDamnBingo account.  They are giving $25 free to existing players!  Just log in with your account info and it will probably be there!!!!!



    GOOD LUCK ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ;D got mine too! thanks shelli.

  • :D  Great post - got mine too - Thanks!

  • Zip Zero Nada in mine  :'(

  • I got mine, and even though I am not a great Bingo Player, I had a blast. Thanks for the post to let me know I had a free $25 .

  • Woooo Hoooo!!!!! 

  • got mine yeah

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 21 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 21 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help