500 credits free canada bingo (has slots too)

18,928
views
4
replies
Last post made 16 years ago by Shelli
erin j
  • Started by
  • erin j
  • Newbie 5
  • online

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.

  • www.bingocanada.com

     

    create user and 500 credits in your account equaly $5 bucks i posted it here cause i was playing on the slots

  • THANKS so much Erin, I moved it to Bingo, that way it is basically in both spots!!! hehe

  • Thanks erin.  Never seen those slots before lol

  • Hey Booo,

     

    I liked iot because it was different.  But it ran real slow on my computer.  sigh!

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 22 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 22 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help