$55 n/d at redcard bingo

20,493
views
5
replies
Last post made 18 years ago by Patty1547
poik28
  • Started by
  • poik28
  • Full Member 110
  • online

Readers of this topic also read:

  • What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?

    Read

    help

    2 251
    21 days ago
  • Has anyone taken a break from Heroic progression by using a raid boost and then returned later to analyze logs without the pressure of another progression night?

    Read

    Heroic

    1 55
    5 days ago
  • Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?

    Read

    games

    2 374
    1 month ago

Please or register to post or comment.

  • use the code BBB$50 for $5 free no deposit ask at live chat for your $50 dollars

    visit www.redcardbingo.com

    U.S welcome

  • Would you please post how to get the free $50?  I registered an account and they automatically gave me $5 in my account.  I tried going to cashier, hoping for a coupon redemption box.  There is none.  How does the $50 n/d come into play?  It would be very helpful if you provided more information other than to visit their website.  Thanks

  • I just went to live chat and she deposited the bonus in my account...........have fun! ;)

  • Yes, I also just went to live chat and got it in my account also along with the $5.  Now I have $55!!

  • The only down is the fact you cannot cash out from the bonus money or any winnings

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 21 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 21 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help