$7 no deposit at Playtime bingo and RV bingo

34,234
views
5
replies
Last post made 16 years ago by pete346
pete346
  • Started by
  • pete346
  • United States Newbie 9
  • online

Readers of this topic also read:

  • Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?

    Read

    games

    2 378
    1 month ago
  • Has anyone taken a break from Heroic progression by using a raid boost and then returned later to analyze logs without the pressure of another progression night?

    Read

    Heroic

    1 58
    5 days ago
  • What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?

    Read

    help

    2 255
    22 days ago

Please or register to post or comment.

  • Got an email from www.Playtimebingo.com today with the code LUCK7 to try out the new Playtime bingo platform.  After I lost the $7, I went to it's sister site, www.RVbingo.com and put in the same code for another $7.  I have deposited at playtime bingo in the past...way back when.

  • Lips...I'm getting an error message on the playtimebingo link....Can u please fix it?

     

    & this is gonna sound reallly stupid, but how the heck do u claim a coupon in either 1 of these sites? I can't seem 2 find that option ANYWHERE.

  • when you login in, it will be on the left side of page..about in the middle.

  • I must be a retard b'cuz I still don't see it. Which tab is it under?

  • If you ever made a deposit there, the box where you put the code should be showing.

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 22 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 22 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help