Best Damn Bingo N/D

123,452
views
164
replies
Last post made 15 years ago by tweeksta
Shelli
  • Started by
  • Shelli
  • Super Hero 1537
  • online

Readers of this topic also read:

  • If you’re looking for a WoW carry for the first time, what details do you usually check before choosing a service?

    Read
  • What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?

    Read

    help

    2 256
    22 days ago
  • Has anyone taken a break from Heroic progression by using a raid boost and then returned later to analyze logs without the pressure of another progression night?

    Read

    Heroic

    1 58
    5 days ago

Please or register to post or comment.

  • I played a couple of hours on the $25 they gave me.  Won a few bingo games and played slots for a bit.

  • Me too Boo!! lol

     

    I only won 1 bingo game, but went straight to slots and I played for quite a long time! 

    WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! hehe

  • bestdamnbingo hasnt credited me anything for the last 2 months.=(

  • Awwww that bites!!!!  I would ask them! lol

    Talk to live chat, hopefully you get RICH, he is the greatest!

     

    All they can do is say no.  :o  :D

  • Check your accounts for $25!!!! Woooo Hoooo

  • Got my 25 and won $238.oo and theb all of a sudden something happened and it was gone." relinquised error"??????

  • Hmmm thats all bad.  PM me your user name if you want hun.

  • Hey guys,

     

    Check your accounts!! For another $25, the sent me an email stating-

     

    I just wanted to post the "Free Money Rules"

     

    * If you have not made a deposit in the past 30 days bonus and winnings from bonus will be removed at 3:15am the following day after the bonus is credited.  Winnings are not withdrawable *

  • hey , i got the 25$ and then log in a day later and gone this is the 2nd time they have done this to me, i personallly dont trust them now , ty josie46 also username there ty

  • They are only good for 24 hours hun.  :(

  • ty , i just foun d that out ty, josie46

  • No problem hun, that is what I am here for.  :-)

  • Thanks to Booo, I checked my account and there was $25!!!  WOOOO HOOOO

  • Hey Shelli does that mean we split your winnings lmao ;);););)

  • LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!  If I could win.  My luck has been pretty bad with these guys lately!  :(

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Nester litopicez
Nester litopicez 1 month ago
2

Has anyone used a Mythic+ boost to get past a rating wall when they keep struggling to time their keys?
games

Hie Hdaak
Hie Hdaak 22 days ago
1

The recommendation I give
ііііі

NInGa Asashmandovke
NInGa Asashmandovke 22 days ago
2

What web utilities do seasoned traders recommend to novices for learning risk management?
help