Bingo Scratch Cards

views
replies
Last post made 14 years ago by Shelli
scratchman

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.

• Hey LCB Bingo Players,

I know many of you love to play bingo offline and i am also sure that most of you buy those bingo scratch cards you get at your local grocery store, well now you can combine both with online bingo scratch cards.  Hopa.com and Scratch2Cash.com are paving the way for you to enjoy your favorite scratch card games online.  You will receive £5 free from each site to try you luck.  you can register to both sites and receive the £5 twice.  These are both no deposit bonuses.  And if that was not good enough they offering a top prize of £1,000,000 Instantly. 

So Good Luck and Good Scratching.

Scratch Man

• Waaaaaaa!!  No USA though.    GOOD LUCK ALL!!

• Oh man, some exciting and good news and cant play, no usa!!!  Shoot, I love the scratch offs!!!

• I DO TOO RHONDA!!  LOVE EM WHEN I PLAY ON LAND!!!!!  WOOOO HOOOO

GOOD LUCK ALL!!!

• I can assure you that as soon as the UGIEA is rescinded all US players will be welcome.  But in the meantime if you are not from the US and love scratch offs then come check us out.  Also check out our refer a friend bonus for an extra £25.

Good Luck and Good Scratching,

Scratch Man

• I am just waiting for the day the law changes!!! WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Maybe we should throw a party that day. hehe

GOOD LUCK ALL!!

• Party?????  :o :o :o Count me in!!!! ;D ;D

• U know that you wil be invited hun! hehe

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! Bingo Crazy was the focus of our latest real money review. We tested the brand on January 30, 2024. Our tester experienced a selection of bingo rooms and slots. We're also happy to report...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Bingo Crazy

Feelin froggy<

Hi LBB'ers! Launched in 2018, we conducted a real money review of Yay Bingo ! Unfortunately, our tester encountered an expired Welcome Offer and could not get a response from support. After making a...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Yay Bingo

Feelin froggy<

Hi LBB'ers! Another Jumpman Gaming-powered online bingo site underwent our thorough test as part of LBB's From the Players for the Players program. Our tester reviewed Daily Record Bingo with a real...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Daily Record Bingo